From: Jeyalakshmi via RT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 12:54 PM
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [openssl.org #394] Restrictions using SSL

hi
  we would like to apply SSL to our Web site. Now most of our pages are
using Request.Querystring object. I feel it would create pblm ie we can't
user  GET method in ASP while applying SSL.

I would like to know what are the other issues will come. Can you help me to
get a list of do's and don'ts.

Thanks

cheers
jeya