In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:14:46
+0100 (MET), "Andy Polyakov via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

rt> Danm! The very same thing happened to me earlier! You have to 'find .
rt> -name lib -size 0 -exec rm {} \;' if you delete libcrypto.a. Sorry:-)
rt> Alternative is to start from scratch, i.e. unpack into another
rt> directory, etc. A.

Ahem, may I suggest a 'make clean' as long as things are cleaned up?
:-)

Oh, and the reason libcrypto.a doesn't get rebuilt automatically is
that there are no such targets.  We *should* have them, but that
requires a much larger Makefile cleanup than you'd think...

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.