That would certainly seem like a good first step.

Have you traced into it at all?  I.e. have you run with debug setup and
seen a stack trace s.t. you know the function that is crashing and what
variable is bad (a null pointer or something)?  IF so, I may  be able to
provide the work around code.  I haven't had time to recompile the debug
version and run it in the debugger to see what is really happening.  Doubt
I'll get to it for quite a while, either.   But I do know some of the
common problems and, if I see the code that is generating faulty code I
might see a simple revision.

michael