Oh.  That could account for the problem if OpenSSL is using the release
build of the multi-threaded DLL's and my build of tunala is using the debug
ones.  I assume that was on the release build that you changed it,
right?  If on the debug build it should be correct to use the debug
multithreaded DLL, since that is what the debug build of SSL should be
built with (or maybe that is the problem).

michael