On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Andy Polyakov via RT wrote:

> > Have the 5 section look something like
> > ----------
[snip]
> Updated config is in both HEAD and 0.9.7-stable CVS. Please verify and
> reply so that the ticket can be resolved. A.

UX:sh (./config): ERROR: ./config: Syntax error at line 442: `fi' unexpected

        x8*)  echo "i586-unkn-OpenUNIX${VERSION}; exit 0 ;;
                                               ^
                       Missed a closing quote  |

Other than that UnixWare 7 and OpenUNIX 8 work fine.

I think we should hard code the UnixWare 2.x section (4.2MP)
Pentiums were the current processor at the time 2.01 was released.
If anyone is actually running 2.x on a i386 they can pass the 386 option
on the command line.

--
Tim Rice                                Multitalents    (707) 887-1469
[EMAIL PROTECTED]