Thank you.
I still am not sure if it the best idea,

Because i will be getting for example 1,000,000 a times in a day the
same certificate, I don't want to do that even short process if not
necessary, what I could do is compare the times between X509_cmp() and
my code, or even to doing memcmp() on the original text of the X509.

So I would like to know if any one thinks there is a problem with how
i am doing it, or if it will be slower then using some other way to do
it?

Thanks in advance (And thank you Dr. Stephen Henson)

Joe