> 1. Where's the security analysis? Does https://eprint.iacr.org/2011/633 apply?

If question is if referred paper applies literally in this case, then
answer is no, algorithm is different. If question is if spirit of the
paper applies, then answer is that there is no reason to believe that it
was impossible to mount similar attack. Fortunately the code is not
released yet.

> 2. When will RT2574 be integrated to protect our ECC keys in the
> inevitable presence of software defects like this?
> http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2574&user=guest&pass=guest

It will be looked into. [It has been "starred" in my mailbox.] Problem
of course is that it takes an effort to understand and evaluate. But it
keeps falling to low priority, because it protects against something one
doesn't believe exists. In sense that no programmer believes that there
are bugs, because of their, programmers' human nature. This is not to
"devaluate" the suggestion, on the contrary, it's great, thanks, just an
apology for why it's taking so long. Thanks again, for report and reminder.