On Wed, 2016-11-30 at 16:04 +0000, Salz, Rich wrote:
> > Groan ... since you're changing licences, I don't suppose you'd
> > consider moving to a DCO model.
>
> Sorry, no.  Legal advice and best practices.

Interesting: whose legal advice?  I assumed you were talking to the
SFLC and I thought they were mostly pre-programmed not to recommend
CLAs after their FSF experience.  I'm asking professionally because the
knee jerk reaction of most lawyers is to recommend a CLA and there's a
group programme (run by the LF) to help them kick the habit.

Plus the DCO is industry best practice: even OpenStack is adopting it
after a long struggle.

James