I think that Matt is asking for example code that exhibits this leak.
You could patch apps/s_server.c with your callback, or ssl/ssltest.c,
and give us that patch.

The reason is that we can't know what assumptions you're going with in
your callback or application, so if we code an example together, it
will be with Our conditions, not yours, and therefore a pretty bad
method to figure this out.

Cheers,
Richard

In message