One of my colleagues is currently at a customer who has a product called
SecureLink, by OpenMarket.  I don't know too much about this product,
except that it talks SSL.  It has a database which contains a private
key, a public key, and the certificate.  We have been trying to figure
out what sort of format the private key is in.

We have a product which uses OpenSSL.  Our product can decrypt SSL
traffic provided we have access to the server's private key, which of
course must be in a format that OpenSSL can cope with.  Does anybody out
there have any experience of exporting private keys from SecureLink and
putting them in a format the OpenSSL can use?

Thanks,
Charles Walker