Well, I just figured out the following step tries to use configuration
from
/usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf

while installing I had problem so had to install manually .
I created three folder in c:\ssl
and copied all appropriate files in resp dir..(bin, include, and lib)..

anyway,

ok now it should use configuration from
c:\openssl\openssl-0.9.5a\apps\openssl.cnf
where openssl.conf file is..

how and where to make change so that it reads configuration of
openssl.conf  not from /usr/local/ssl/opnssl.cnf

help me,
shashank