From: Antai Ning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 9:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Question about "make install" of OpenSSL

Sorry Richardo,

I'm little confused. I read that OpenSSL is not mod_ssl. So, hmmm, how
can I follow the instrutions for mod_ssl to compile OpenSSL?

BTW, where can I find those information about how to intergret OpenSSL
into an application like Apache? I know that the general idea is tp
apply some patches to Apache code, add OpenSSL code to it, and them
compile them. (I could be wrong anyway)

Excuse me if I look stupid.

Thanks.

--