Hi!

I was wondering what might the differences between
"SSL_use_certificate_file" and "SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file" be? Private
key file can also be attached to both ssl_s and ssl_ctx...  Would there be a
place to read more of these or could someone help me a little?

I would also like to know if the only proper way of using OpenSSL with
threads is to call "SSL_new" for every request (and shutdown and free in the
end)? I just keep getting broken SSL_s structs and other failures while I'm
trying to use the same SSL_s for several requests. ...I just don't
understand... would someone teach? :-)

        Thanks!      VW