Hi,

I have read bits & pieces of what I need here, and am losing the run of
myself a bit. I cannot find a complete list of what to do if I want to send
S/MIME email using Outlook.

I purchased a Personal Certificate from BT Trustwise a while back to test
Digitally Signed messaging & encryption with Outlook in my organisation.

I am now looking to do the same on a grand scale.

Firstly, is this possible with OpenSSL ??
Secondly, How do I do it, on a person to person basis ??

I have created a CA for myself using your help before, I have signed my own
Server Certs & got SSL running on webservers. Do I have to sign personal
certificate requests for everyone who needs to use S/MIME in the same way I
self-signed the Webserver certificate requests before ??

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated
above.  If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify our IT Department by telephone at 353-1-6769333
or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the e-mail from your
system.