I'm having problems when running some OpenSSL commands from the command
line.
I performed the following steps as outlined in the "Install.w32" file.

     - used ms\do_ms to create the mak files
     - compiled using ntdll.mak
     - Tested the following openssl commands.
          >openssl req -x509 -newkey rsa:1024 -keyout server-key.pem -out
server-req.pem
          >openssl genrsa -out server-key.pem 1024
          >openssl req -new -key server-key.pem -out server-req.pem

The first two commands seem to be working but then an exception occurs,
"The instruction at .. referenced memory at ...  The
memory could not be read."   The third command works.

When I modify the ntdll.mak to use '/MDd' (MSVCRTD.LIB debug lib) instead
of '/MD' (MSVCRT.LIB), I do not see the errors.

Any ideas?
Thanks, Kim