I am a new subscriber to this list, and seeing no reference to an
archive I can search for my problem, I'll ask the question here.

I have obtained a sercure site id from Verisign and am attempting
to install it per the instructions at

http://verisign.com/resources/gd/secureApache/secureApache.html

which say to run the following command:

getca hostname < /tmp/cert.tmp

However, there is no such command in my version of openssl (0.9.7).
Is this an obsolete command? If so, how does one install a Verisign
certificate into openssl 0.9.7? If not, can someone tell me where I'm
going wrong?

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

PS: The OS is Tru64 4.0f, Apache 1.3.6

Ron Babcock
Dir. Admin. Computing
Casper College

New email address as of 4/15/02: [EMAIL PROTECTED]