Hello Dr Stephen, Thank you very much for your kind response.

Below I am explaining the actual problem I am facing.

I am presently developing JAVA wrapper for the signature functionality,
the JAVA sign() function returns signature in CMS format.

But inside JAVA sign() function I used OpenSSL to generate signature in
PKCS #7 format.

While testing sign() function with Auto test java application it is
returning Invalid CMS.

Just I want to know is it because of format incompatibility between CMS
and PKCS #7? or any other reason.

Any comment on this is greatly helpful for me.

Thanks,
Madhu