Anyone, bueller?

If I'm lacking a clue here can someone please give me one? If I'm up the creek without a paddle and need to stick with 0.9.7e then can someone tell me that? Has anyone encountered this error, and if so is there a reasonable fix? I can't move to the beta because I have too many production applications tied into openssl, so I need a fix for 0.9.7g, or I need to stick with 0.9.7e until 0.8.x is available.

Comments, suggestions, pointers very much appreciated.

Thank you. Sorry for the spam. Final post.

-forrestf

Forrest Foster wrote:

Hello, I tried posting to this list prior to subscribing but haven't had any responses. Sorry if this is redundant, but I'm stuck trying to build 0.9.7g which is holding up the re-complilation of several dependant packages.

I'm running into the following internal error when running make on 0.9.7g (solaris-sparcv7-gcc /w gcc 3.3.1) and would appreciate any assistance / clues / pointers.

HMAC_CTX_set_flags                  dgst.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to openssl
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [openssl] Error 1

Regards,

-forrestf