Hello,

I am wondering if the following scenario possible:
1) The server calls SSL_accept(). The underlying socket is in blocking mode
2) The client calls SSL_connect(). The underlying socket is in blocking mode
3) SSL_connect() returns error.
4) The server does not notice this, and continues to wait in SSL_accept().

This question might have an obvious answer, but I would still like to hear your
views/opinions/facts.

If the scenario mentioned above is possible, then the server will be blocked in
the SSL_accept() (until the underlying tcp connection is broken) and hence wont
be able to service other clients' connection requests

Any comments?
DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.