Can someone give me inputs on the function ssl3_mac, especially where it
is called s->method->ssl3_enc->mac(s,&(p[wr->length]),1);

I need to know what p[wr->length] is pointing to and why we do a digest
update of 2 bytes from that.

The code is taken from s3_pkt.c function ssl3_write_bytes.

Thanks
--Gayathri

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review,
recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.