Hello

I don't know but in the certificate structure I see this:
issuerUniqueID  [1]  IMPLICIT UniqueIdentifier OPTIONAL,
                             -- If present, version MUST be v2 or v3
subjectUniqueID [2]  IMPLICIT UniqueIdentifier OPTIONAL,
                             -- If present, version MUST be v2 or v3

but when i'm looking at my generated certificate i don't see any optional
attributes of type :BIT STRING

Regards Metalpalo