From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Clark [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 3:58 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: OpenSSL 0.9.8f Win32 Compile Error

> Did someone forget to add the equate for XMMWORD?
> Can anyone tell me how XMMWORD should be defined?

It appears that I need more then just the newer version of MASM,
and while reading the MASM32 forums they reference this page:
http://www.intel.com/cd/ids/developer/asmo-na/eng/167741.htm?page=6

It mentions that the following include file is needed to assemble SSE3
instructions: 'include ia_pni.inc'

Can anyone tell me where to find this, or of there is a simpler
solution for compiling 0.9.8F for Windows?

- Chris