Hi, Stefano,

In theory answer is YES, but in practice is much more easier to create new CA on linux, configure to support such OIDs and start to issue certificates. Old CA will be needed to issue CRL until all issued certificate will be expired.

BR,
Dmitrij

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello all,

actually I'm using a windows server for a CA authority to issue primary certificates for applications.
These certificates are issued with a specific OID:

1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1,1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.2

Can I migrate my CA to Linux, moving the already issued certificates and using linux tu create certs with that OID ?

Thanks
Stefano