Tomas Gustavsson ha scritto:

1. If you can export CA from windows, only MS can tell you. If you can export it in a usable format, for example PKCS#12 for the CA keys and PEM/DER for user certificate. Depending on the CA product in Linux you should be able to import it easily, OpenSSL CA, EJBCA, ...

Simply backupping up CA. Done.

2. You don't write were your OID appears. Is it an extension? Many CA products (again OpenSSL, EJBCA, ...) will allow you to generate certificagtes with any type of extensions etc. .pfx is simply another name for pkcs12, any CA in linux can create and export pkcs12 files.

Using MS, when I generate a cert, I select "Certificate type needed: other" OID: "1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1,1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.2"

No more info.

Ste