Hello Shankar,

as a member of the official OFTP2 working group and also a user of openSSL
I can tell you that the PKCS#7 support is sufficient for file based
operations in this context. If you need any further assistence for OFTP2
specific suppor I suggest you join the working group, whose head is Joerg
Walter ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or contact me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for openSSL
specific topics.

Regards,
Harald Latzko
c-works GmbH