HI Harald,
ThanQ for your information. So implementing of PKCS#7 Api's will serve my
purpose .. Ok,
at last , a small doubt : I have implemented signing, encryption using
RSA_sign
EVP_EncryptUpdate
RSA_public_encrypt
, so where these will differ from the PKCS#7 API's as these PKCS#7 api's
also do the same things as by the above functions.
I did not find any difference of usage of those two.
can you please tell me what is difference in b/w usage of those two.

-- Shankar