Hi

I was trying to build shared library of fips and i am facing some problem
with that .This is the step i have done

1. I have created the fips object module (used  openssl fips 1.1.2)

2. Used openssl 0.9.7m to create fips capable module and when i use shared
option in ./configure ,all the fips related fucntion failed (like
fips_test_suite failed) ,if i am not using shared option,that time it
successed.

This is the error which i am getting when using shared option in ./Configure
in openssl 0.9.7m
./fips_test_suite
        FIPS-mode test application

1. Non-Approved cryptographic operation test...
        a. Included algorithm (D-H)...successful
1638508:error:2A07806E:lib(42):func(120):reason(110):fips.c:212:
2. Automatic power-up self test...FAILED!

but it works fine when shared is not used

    This means the shared library is not supported by this version.

Can u please help what is wrong here

Thanks in advance

Joshi Chandran