I have followed the step mention in OpenSSL FIPS Security Policy for openssl
fips 1.1.2 and that all work fine.
But when i started working on fips capable openssl using openssl 0.9.7m and
used the shared option in the ./Configure,it is giving the error
but work fine when not using shared option

The step to generate fips module (using openssl fips 1.1.2)
1. ./Configure fips aix-cc
2. make

The step used to generate fips capable openssl

./Configure -DSSL_ALLOW_ADH --prefix=/usr --openssldir=/var/ssl
--with-fipslibdir=$fipslibdir fips no-idea no-rc5 no-ec no-symlinks shared
threads aix${1}-xlc_r
  make depend
  make

  # Relink the 'openssl' program with correct libpath.
  cd apps
  rm openssl
  make CC='xlc_r -bnolibpath'
  cd ../..

  This shared option is creating the fips related function to fail
This is the error message
./fips_test_suite
>>         FIPS-mode test application
>>
>> 1. Non-Approved cryptographic operation test...
>>         a. Included algorithm (D-H)...successful
>> 1638508:error:2A07806E:lib(42):func(120):reason(110):fips.c:212:
>> 2. Automatic power-up self test...FAILED!

but it okay when i am omitting the shared option

Does it means it does not support shared libraary

I have got link which is also stating same
http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-users@openssl.org/msg53664.html

I am attaching the build script i am using
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19555718/fipsbuild.txt fipsbuild.txt
Please help me to resolve this problem

Thanks in Advance
Joshi Chandran