From: Young, Alistair
Sent: 23 January 2009 10:13
To: 'openssl-users@openssl.org'
Subject: RE: ECDSA signature verification

Thank you, Emanuele.

We really need to use the FIPS version of OpenSSL, so updating the code
isn't a possiblity.

However, looking into the source it looks as though all of the functions
that we need are there, so hopefully we can get the functionality we
require by writing a bit of code ourselves which links to the FIPS
library.

Regards,

Alistair.