On Tue, Jan 19, 2010, Muehlbauer, Andreas wrote:

> I'm afraid that's not possible out of security reasons.

I'm not sure what "security reasons" you would have. The CSR only contains the
details you put in it and will appear in a public certificate anyway which
will be err public.

If you don't want the actual contents of the CSR made public can you make one
with test data in it? You can send it to me by private email if you wish.

Without being able to analyse the encoding of the CSR I can't trace this
problem further.

Steve.