Sure! Here are the request and response files.

Kind regards
Michel Pittelkow

> Hi everyone,
>
> we are currently trying to verify an ocsp response.
> The return is "Response verify OK" but we need to verify the signature
> algorithm of the response signature.
> We tried putting the response into an DER and parsing it. But still no
> information about the signature.
> There are signature algorithm printed, but those are the ones of the
> certificates. Or am I wrong?
>
> Is there a way to only print the signature of the response?

It should print the signature algorithm and signature just before the
certificates. See the OCSP_RESPONSE_print() function in ocsp_prn.c. Are you
using an old version of OpenSSL?

> I've added the response for further information.
> Any help would be appreciated!

Would be more useful if you'd attached the DER response i.e. response-2.der,
can you send that?

> S999D003:/tmp/ocsp # openssl ocsp -respin response-2.der -text
[snip]

Steve.