Ah! That's exactly the point, where I tried to edit the code and recompile it.
But every time I tried to I became an error in make complaining about
[link_app.] and a false call of 'main' in _start...

Can I just replace the file and recompile openssl? Or do I have to edit
something in any type of data.

Sorry. I am not that into C though :-(

Kind regards
Michel Pittelkow

> I forgot to write, which versions are used.
> For the client we are using 0.9.8L. But we also tested with M.
> We are not sure about the responders but we are trying to find out.

Oops, there was a bug in the print routine which meant the signature and
signature algorithm were never printed out. I've just fixed it here:

http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=19434

Steve.

| - michael-wessel.de Secure E-Mail Status -                           |
| - Die Nachricht war weder verschluesselt noch digital unterschrieben |