On Sun March 28 2010, sd dd wrote:

> haven't had any luck with this alias so far, thought I've try it one more
> time :)
>

> here is my understanding of a cert signing request,
>
>  client create a key pair,
>
>  send the public key to server for signing
>
>  server send back the signed cert,
>

> now, my question is, from the server response I am able to get a public key,
> then how do i associate the private key with this public key? any code
> example to do this?

In the above example, you only created a single private key -
The server response is associated with the only private key that you have.

So unless you discarded both the private key and the public key, you still have
both.
And only one of each.  A 1 to 1 relationship.

---

Want to try re-stating your problem?

Mike