From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org
[mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Pankaj Aggarwal
Sent: 06 April 2010 09:59
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: OpenSSL on IBMi

I am able to narrow down on the icc option that is causing the problem.

 icc -c temp1/abc.c -o abc.o

QAPTL/ICC: Unexpected exception MCH3601

$

> icc -o abc.o -c temp1/abc.c

$

So, specifying -c option before -o option (which is the case while
compiling openssl) results in error.
If I swap this, icc works fine.

Next, I need to swap this in openssl, any quick way of doing this?

My project involves using the openssl libraries in OS.400 native
environment to create libraries on top of it which will be used by ILE
Code. I believe that I won't be able to use PASE libraries in native
environment, right?

Pankaj

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Shaw Graham George <gs...@axway.com>