What all features do DTLS support?
I am not able to find the information about this on OpenSSL.org

I was going thru the headers to check, i think it supports.
1. Packet sequencing.
2. Sure delivery by retransmitting if it didnt get ACK.
I guess there should be more, Can someone please pin point to the URL for
the same. Thanks.

// Harshvir