Hi Mayur,

You can create a file where you may concatenate all your trusted
certificates in PEM format and use that file for verification.
Another way is to store your trusted certificates in PEM format in
filesystem and create a folder from where you create symbolic links to every
certificate. The symbolic link name should be named as <HASH>.0. <HASH> can
be obtained from the certificate using -hash option like:
openssl x509 -in root.cer -hash

If you need CRL checking the same procedure can be applied with the
exception that the symbolic link name has to be <HASH>.r0.

Regards,
Ciprian