Hi Ciprian,

  Thanks for  the immediate reply .
  I have some questions on both the approaches suggested.

You can create a file where you may concatenate all your trusted
certificates in PEM format and use that file for verification.

    [Mayur]--- Is there any openSSL api which helps parsing this file[say
myStorageFile] which has all my root certificates in it. ?
   Also my intention as  mentioned in the scenario in previous mail is that
I ll be passing a chain A -->B and would like to find C [self signed ,root
certificate] from myStorageFile .*
*
Another way is to store your trusted certificates in PEM format in
filesystem and create a folder from where you create symbolic links to every
certificate. The symbolic link name should be named as <HASH>.0. <HASH> can
be obtained from the certificate using -hash option like:
openssl x509 -in root.cer -hash

   [Mayur]----After storing links to my PEM format Certificate files how do
I parse the folder having links to get root C  for my chain A -->B ?

Regards,
Mayur