Yes.

>           THEN HOW CAN I CONVERT THIS CSR into Certificate using API?
>            for e.g. openssl have command "ca" that sign CSR and outs
> the certificate.

It doesn't sign the CSR. No CA ever does. It *verifies* the CSR, uses
the data from the CSR to construct a cert, and signs the cert.

>            HOW CAN I DO THIS USING API?

Do roughly the same thing apps/ca.c does, except you probably don't
need all its options but may want some other options:

Create an X509 and set all needed X509_CINF fields in that X509
to values that you either extract from the X509_REQ and approve,
or choose by your own logic (serial at least). Then sign the X509.