Hi friends.

I want to rise one more question here,

What is the difference in generated server certificate (A),

If make using  certificate request, or make directly ("X509_REQ *csr"
vs "X509 *cert")

I have my OWN CA, its keys, I am making new certificate (A) from old
certificate (B).

Question just it to

make certificate directly (without making request)
              OR
make certificate request first, then make certificate from request.

I want to know if there any technical difference in final certificate yield.

I know how to make request, , make certificate, sign it etc..

Thanks,
Saurabh