On 24-09-2012 22:34, Alex Chen wrote:
I remember seeing somewhere that OpenSSL supports Intel AES instruction set.
If so, which release is that and what flag is needed to enable it.
Does the 'no-asm' flag in 'Configure' disable the use of these instructions?
Please start a new thread for your new question, you have posted
your question deep inside a thread on a completely unrelated topic.

I don't know the Apple mail user interface, but the rule for all
mailing lists is to never start a new topic with the "Reply" button
or menu command.

Always use the "New mail" command and then fill in the address
(openssl-users@openssl.org) manually or from your contacts.

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S. http://www.wisemo.com
Transformervej 29, 2730 Herlev, Denmark.  Direct +45 31 13 16 10