> There are two workarounds but they have to be enables at compile time.
>
> You can stop TLS 1.2 for clients using -DOPENSSL_NO_TLS1_2_CLIENT or
> restrict
> the cipher list length using -DOPENSSL_MAX_TLS1_2_CIPHER_LENGTH=XXX for
> example 50.

I believe we will be solving our problem like this temporarily. Meantime,
I'm just wondering that it sounds a bit strange to use TLS 1.2 as a default
version while only 16% of the websites are supporting it according to wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security#Applications_and_adoption

Maybe I might be bias if there is any "changing protocol" negotiation or
something. Thanks for all the help by the way.

Roy.