Hi all,

I'm looking at integrating OpenSSL 1.1 in our tree, and I noticed the
Windows build system now produces decorated lib names.

<arch> is only appended for 64-bit builds.

We'd prefer a naked lib name, at least for import libs (the DLL names
are not important to us, as long as the import lib binds to the right
name).

Is there a supported way of dumbing down the names of libcrypto and
libssl? I can resort to a private patch, but it'd be nice if Configure
could be convinced to keep it simple out of the box.

Thanks,
- Kim