The way that folsom and nova + nova-network works is that you create a bunch of unassigned (no tenant assigned to the networks) networks and when a tenant first launches an instance, nova grabs an available network for the tenant and assigns it to the tenant. Then each instance the tenant spins up after that gets an IP in the specific network it was assigned.

How can I do the same thing with Neutron? I don't want my tenants or an admin to have to manually create a network in Neutron every time a tenant is added.

Thanks,
-jay