We had this discussion in Ironic a while back, and part of the use of mox going forward was familiarity amongst most of the coders currently submitting patches thus enhancing speed of development, a situation that falls under your observations, Chuck.

Would it be possible to create a wiki page of some sort presented as a tutorial supporting the mox to mock transition for those who know mox and would like to learn mock? Perhaps including some links to patches where some of this transition is already merged?

If any mock users are able to contribute to this, I think it could help.

Thanks,
Anita.