Just BTW:

I know that lot of folks were watching the youtube stream (http://youtu.be/m3y6uD8yKVQ), so please feel free to give any feedback you have to this thread. I believe that this is good way to proceed forward and how to make things flexible enough to support various types of deployments.

Looking forward to any feedback

Thanks
-- Jarda