Hello,

Thanks Angus, Clint, I've got your design.

It seems that Murano can built on top of that. With service metadata
knowledge Murano can generate HOT templates with set of interdependent
configs.
Here is what will be needed:

1. Ability to implement support for custom software configuration tool
(type: OS::SoftwareConfig::MuranoAgent)
2. Ability to provide arbitrary input values for the config
3. Ability to return arbitrary (JSON-compatible) data structure from config
application and use attributes of that structure as an input for other
configs
4. Ability to provide config body that is an input to Murano Agent of
arbitrary size
5. Work well with large graph of configs with a lot of dependencies.
Independent configs on different VMs should be applied in parallel.

Does it confirm to your plans?

Sincerely yours
Stanislav (Stan) Lagun
Senior Developer