Hi John

I'm so sorry replying late to your message.

However, to ensure the v3 API gets released in Icehouse, I would love
> to close the v2 API for changes, but perhaps I am being too harsh, and
> we should certainly only do that after the point where we promise not
> to back backwards in-compatible changes in the v3 API.
> John

Yes. I think so, too.
It depends on decision how to sort out v3 API.

Haruka Tanizawa
OpenStack-dev mailing list

Reply via email to