Hi, all!!
I've just summarized mail until now.

How to implement "request identification" ?
1. Enable user to provide his/her own "request identification" within API
request.
   e.g) Using instance-tasks-api
2. Use correlation_id in oslo as "request identification".
3. Enable keystone to generate "request identification" (we can call it
'request-token', for example).
   Like Keystone identifies 'User'.

Feedback
There are already these blueprints.
* cross-service-request-id
* delegation-workplans
* instance-tasks-api

My conclusion
However, the following opinions also have failed to resolve the problem
what I want to solve.
1. Cross component
2. User can know before user put request API
3. User can see how their create request is going

* cross-service-request-id
-> Lack of point of 'User can know before user put request API'.
-> Or is something missing? Any plan?
* delegation-workplans
-> Lack of point of 'User can see how their create request is going'.
-> Does it return state of 'requests'?
* instance-tasks-api
-> Lack of point of 'User can know before user put request API'.
-> How do we know task_id when nova-api downs before we get task_id?

So, I think that 'Idempotency for OpenStack API'[0] is still valid because
of requirement.
(Yes, I think word 'Idempotency' is appropriate...)

If you have any thoughts on that please share it with me.

Sincerely, Haruka Tanizawa

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/idempotentcy-client-token