On 11/27/2013 12:45 AM, Takahiro Shida wrote:

Hi all,

I'm also interested in this issue.

> Create a unified request identifier
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/cross-service-request-id

I checked this BP and the following review.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/29480/

There are many comments. Finally, this review looks rejected by "user specified correlation-id" is useless and insecure.

>> 3. Enable keystone to generate "request identification" (we can call it 'request-token', for example).

Lets not use the term Token.  Request Identifier is fine.

> -2

So, this idea will be helpful to solve the "cross-service-request-id" problem.
Because the correlation-id specified by keystone.

Can we make this "request envelope" so that we can put more information into the request than just an identifier? Specifically, we are going to potentially want to put a set of trust Identifiers into a portion of the message to allow for secure delegation.

How about nova guys and keystone guys ?