On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Roman Bogorodskiy
<rbogorods...@mirantis.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yes, libvirt's qemu driver works almost fine currently, except the fact that
> it
> needs a 'real' bridge driver, so all the networking configuration like
> filtering rules, NAT, etc
> could be done automatically, like for Linux now, instead of making user to
> perform
> all the configuration manually.

Networking is actually part of our work for FreeBSD Nova support: we
have a freebsd_net.py driver (equivalent to the linux_net.py), which
manages bridging in the BSD way and we're in the process of bringing
up FlatDHCPManager configuration for nova-network running on the
FreeBSD host.

Rafal